Monday, January 31, 2011

Playing Curious George~ what a hoot~!


Here is Ben playing the Curious George Game.. Oh how much fun this game was last night when Tracie and I played with Ben.
It's a board game...It has a device that is like a walkie talkie and it tells you where to go and what to do.. When it tells you to hide and seek that person puts on this mask and then he has to hide and the other players have to find that person. We had a great time and Ben learned a new game. The masks were so fun .
Ben and I went to church yesterday. He loves the praise singing and he brought a white artificial flower and waved it in the air to the music. It was so cute to watch him.. During the sermon Gran Annie had lots of activities in her magic bag to keep him busy.
After lunch Ben and I went outside and went sled riding. For some reason I can't get my pictures to transfer over to my computer so I could post them.. I'll fiqure out something and get them posted ~ we had so much fun and he loved riding on the sled.
Today the weatherman is saying we are going to have several snow storms and by Tues. ~~end up with a foot of snow.. That's a lot of snow.. It's still January and this is when we get our big snowstorms especially in Feb./ March.. So I'm ready~~ I have my 9 gallons of water stored in the basement just in case we have no electric.. No electric no water. I will put boiling water in my stainless steel container so I can have hot water for tea..
Watched the Hallmark special last night with Betty White.. I love Hallmark specials and this one was a good one.. I remember hearing my Aunts talk about waiting for their husbands to come home from the war. My Dad was never called to go to the service.. Both of my brothers were in the service. It was a great movie , sad but happy too.
Going out to feed the birds ~ I can see them out there congregating and saying "Where's the food"? Don't you know the storm is coming? Come on we are hungry...
Have a Tiggieriffic Day~!~! Ta Ta For Now~!

7 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I've never even heard of that game! I'm going to have to check it out.

Carolina Trekker said...

Bennie...you are cute!! HUG

Nancy said...

What a great way to wile away a Sunday afternoon. Ben looks like he's having such a good time. :)

TexWisGirl said...

We're expecting rain, then ice and maybe snow tomorrow too. Yikes!

acorn hollow said...

I watched the hallmark movie also very sweet. The games sounds like fun. sounds like a good day all around.
cathy

Lynda said...

Darling photo! Sounds like it's going to be cold for you...bundle up and keep warm.

Sherri said...

I have never heard of that game...I am excited to get it ...my kids will love it!
the picture is adorable!