Monday, October 25, 2010

Elections are almost here~!


Since I have such a hard time blogging without a picture I thought this would work.. Here's Ben holding up two balloons with Black dots on them to represent bug eyed...
That's how the politicians are right now...bug eyed~! Staying up late, calling, calling, having postal service put things in my mailbox daily, TV advertising and making speeches. I'll be so glad when it's over... Next week I will be working at the Brown Township polling place in Springville Library, from 6 a.m. until 9 p.m. or later. But I make money doing this...$168.00.. It's a long day sitting, but I have a great time helping people. Have to check to make sure they are in the register book, have them sign their name and then give them a ballot to be able to vote. I really do enjoy doing this , I get to see people I haven't seen since last election.. The boy scouts bring us cookies , which I think its great.. Now that they know I have sugar diabetes they make me a few sugar-free cookies. That is so thoughtful..
After the election school I went to this morning from 10 to noon I stopped by Tracie's house and found her in bed with a bad cold.. I fixed us a good lunch and then she practiced on massaging my legs (upper/lower) even my butt. She is going to massage school to be a massage therapist.. Man oh Man that felt so good. She has classes tonight and had one more body that she had to give a massage to before this evening. Glad I stopped..It's so great we have one daughter that is a pharmacist and we"ll soon have the other daughter giving massages...How sweet is that~! After a massage I just have to remember to drink a lot of water.. Which one should do everyday. But after having a massage she says there are toxins that need to be washed out of the body... drink-drink-drink-...gulp-gulp-gulp~!
Tomorrow I get to go to the dentist and have my new teeth put in from the fall I had in August 22. I have had to go with temporaries all this time and the last month it's been a pain in the neck.. They keep falling out. I wouldn't be bothered so much ~ the teeth that broke on that eventful day were 3 of my front teeth. What a gap it makes when the temporary teeth fall out.. Dentist gave me this cement/glue and it works ~ somedays for a day and other times for 2 days.. It will be good tomorrow to not have to worry about them falling out.. hopefully.
It's supper time and guess I best go make something good to eat.. Dave just got back from golfing and he said "lets eat"... so ta ta for now...

6 comments:

JSpeas said...

You look so cute Bennie. He has such a great imagination. Here's a big hug from me.

Dawn said...

Can I just vote for Ben?????

:)

Tiggeriffic said...

Dawn~!~! I Laughed OUT LOUD~!
That is so funny... YES< VOTE FOR BEN~!~!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Bug-eyed is another GREAT idea!!..:)JP

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Yay for new teeth!

I hate election time. We shut off our tv a few years ago, and every time October rolls around I'm so thankful I don't have to watch all those commercials!

Carolina Trekker said...

GO Ben..."Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang..."