Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Doug Recker is a tiggeriffic dentist~!

Went to dentist this morning on a very windy day~!~! Goodness to be~ glad I don't wear a wig, it would of flown into the next county. Lots of tree limbs down in people's yards.. Hard keeping the Benny Mobile on the road..

Doug Recker ~ I think is the best dentist I have ever had.. I'm his Number #1 fan... He is such a cool guy and he does a really great job on my teeth. He looks pretty silly with that eyeball in his eye.. OH LOOK it matches my shirt.. very thoughtful..LOL..~! He has a great sense of humor...
After having my fall on August 22 with Ben accidentally tripping me with the garden hose and me falling face down on the cement ~ 3 of my teeth were crushed into the cement and through my lower lip. (I'm still picking fragments out of my lip). Went to Hospital for stitches and ta da my lip looks pretty good~hmmm? Look at those teeth,, they are just temporary but man oh man they look good.. You should see me without them...I would look good in a horror house for Halloween.
I always look forward to going to the dentist because he takes such good care of my teeth and me, and the girls he has in his office tiggeriffic. They are so wonderful and they take time to make me feel welcome and hear my stories..

This is Jenny, I hope I have her name correct and spelled correct.. that is so important.. I'm pretty critical if someone doesn't put the "e" on the end of my name "Anne".. It's just naked without the "e". So I hope I have her name right. She is such a beautiful girl and what a great helper she is to Dr. Recker. She should get a big bonus for doing such a great job~! I forgot my Dove award this morning to give to all of them this morning. Next time I'll remember. Big thing I forgot to do this morning was take my medication that I'm suppose to take 1 hour before I even get to the dentist's office..(I have a knee replacement and am suppose to take clindamycin) I cheated and looked at the spelling on the bottle. Yikes~! I told the girls up front after they asked me if I had taken it..oops~! SO Dr. Recker told me to take it as soon as I got home.. Mission Accomplished~!
I go back on Monday and get my real teeth and I'll take them all the Dove Awards I have for them... If you need a great dentist here is the place to go.. Boyson Dental~ 1475 Boyson Road~ Hiawatha, Iowa..



This cute chick is my granddaughter, Kelly. I call her my "Sparky Girl".. She is so special and she calls me on the phone a lot, she lives in Barrington, Ill. Her dad Rich is my son..she is now 11 years old and in the 6th grade. She is taking Spanish this year and made a Spanish Monster. She will use the monster to write all his body parts in Spanish..I think his lips and teeth are very clever. Chiclets teeth, and one of those baby bell cheese coverings for lips. His nose looks like a chinese fortune cookie. Oh how much fun is that~! Good Work Kelly~! It looks good right down to the painted fingernails...
Fixed my lunch ~ had grits .. My sister that lives in South Carolina got me started on liking them. Had a cup of hot tea and now I'm ready for a nap.. The novacane is wearing off and it's just a good day to take a nap. Have a good rest of the day~! It's Tuesday... Ta ta For Now

5 comments:

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Way to go Annie!! I took a nap today too!...:)JP

JSpeas said...

So glad your teeth are getting fixed. All you want for Halloween is your two front teeth, your two front teeth.

Carolina Trekker said...

Your teeth look awesome...thank you Dr. Recker!!!!

Carolina Trekker said...

Kelly....your Spanishman is great fun...you are so wonderful...HUG.

My Mad World said...

WOW! Your lip and teeth look great for that big of a fall!! He did a great job on your teeth. Nothing better than having a great dentist!!

Love the monster your granddaughter did. It's too cute!!