Sunday, November 07, 2010

Girl Scout stopped today~!


Was over to Tracie's house this evening and Elizabeth and her Mom Lisa stopped by to sell her Girl Scout candy.. Lisa said they had stopped at the house and Dave sent them over to Tracie's Elizabeth is so cute and she asked me if I wanted to help out with her Girl Scout Troop.. I was a girl scout from 3rd grade to a Senior in High School. I earned the highest badge in scouts and I have over 20 badges. I loved being a G.S. I asked her when her meeting were and she told me the 2nd Sunday of every month from 3p.m. to 5p.m. I said "Sure I would love to help out"... I'll go to the meeting and see if I want to continue..
This morning was so lame,,, First I went to bed at 9 p.m. last night and then woke up at 4a.m. So I got up made coffee, can't survive without my morning coffee. I decided to lay back down at 7 with the good intentions of getting up at 8 a.m. and going to church.. Church starts at 9:30.. I woke up at 9:15 . Guess we missed church this Sunday.. I hate that ~! I love going to my church. When Dave got up I told him what happened.. So we had a quiet morning~ all to ourselves.
After lunch I went over to Tracie's house and we went to grocery store and then to Wal-mart. Looked in the toy section to see what I wanted to buy Ben for his birthday.. He loves toy story and thomas the train. Didn't see anything I really thought he would like so bought nothing. as far as toys go. Ben is going to be 4 on Friday..11/12.
Got back to Tracie's house and helped her with laundry and I played super nintendo ~ Donkey Kong. Tracie's x-husband Cory was bringing Ben to her house and I thought I would wait until he got there and say "Hello"... My little girl scout came and then after she left Ben came ... He was so excited to see me and his Mom.. Cory's family had given Ben a birthday party and he had Woody to go along with his Buzz Light Year. He was all a chatter telling us all about his party. Tracie had bought Ben the new movie Toy Story 3.. he was getting all his toys lined up on the couch to watch the new movie. I told him goodbye and I would see him tomorrow.. I will pick him up at daycare .. He said "Alright".. When I left Tracie and Ben were snuggled on the couch with nibbles, buzz light year, woody and Rocco the dog.
Getting ready to go watch my favorite TV show.. Amazing Race.. Jammies are on and I can hear my tea water getting hot on the stove. So I'll go get cozy in my chair and tell you all ta ta for now~!~! from Iowa... It was a sunny day today almost in the 70'.s It's 52 degrees right now and it's 7:30 p.m. O.K. ta ta Have a great day tomorrow...~!~!

3 comments:

jp@A Green Ridge said...

52 at 7:30pm...good gravy, Annie...it didn't get above 50 here in the Hollow...been chilly...30's when I get up & have my coffee..:)JP

Unknown said...

We ended up ahead of schedule all day yesterday. It may never happen again.

My Mad World said...

Sorry you missed church. I understand how that goes sometimes. Especially with ours being an hour drive away!

Sounds like you had a full day though! Hope you have a great day today!