Sunday, September 16, 2012

Glorious Morning ~! Thanks be to God~!

      I took a picture of the Sedum last night while the sun was setting.. I just love the lovely pink that these Sedum's are in my garden.  
I have a wooden barrel that I have these flowers in and I think they are so lovely.  I gave them some vitamins this summer and I think it helped along with watering them regularly since we had little rain.. I gave them three of my Vitamins that I use..Once a year I give my houseplants my vitamins that I take and they just love it~!  They get so green and healthy looking.
I saw this one in my garden this morning. I forgot that I even planted this one.. Course I don't remember what kind of plant it is ,,,anyone help me? I just thought what a beautiful flower this plant has..:)

I love this plant.. It starts blooming in the Spring and it is still blooming... It's really quite pretty.  I'm sure I well have to be careful because it will spread..Wonder who would like part of this plant..?
It's Sunday and another beautiful fall day.. Church was wonderful and I loved the praise singing....
Have a tiggeriffic day~!  ta ta for now from Iowa:)

5 comments:

JSpeas said...

Wow! You sure got your flower garden back in order. It sure is a lot of work. Love the flowers and the pink one is beautiful. Maybe Aunt Lynnie can identify it.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Your flowers are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I need to find flowers here that will grow across seasons. Yours are lovely.

Mary said...

Oh I love these blanket flowers too..especially mixed with black-eyed susans.

Thank for stopping by my blog today, and your kind comments.

Nancy said...

Looks like your garden fared well over the summer. Very pretty!