Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Full Moon

I woke up this morning at 3 a.m.  Just couldn't get back to sleep. So I decided to balance the checkbook.. Now that it is complete and all in order. I put on my jacket and went outside and looked at the moon. Oh it's glorious this morning.. It's 30 degrees outside ~ so I didn't stay out too long.. Not much stirring this morning.. 
        Picked up Ben yesterday at 4 and went to Casey's store. Had to get a gallon of milk.. Ben wanted pizza so I bought him 3 pieces.. A gal I know that works , her name is Theresa asked me if I was going through town and if I was could I take her home.. I said sure.. When Theresa got in the car she told Ben and I it was her birthday.. Ben said "Would you like one of my pizza's?"   She was surprised and said No thank you. When we got to her house Ben said "Lets sing Happy Birthday".. so we did.. she was just beaming.. She told us she was 77 and she thanked us for singing.. She said it had been a long time since someone had sang her Happy Birthday.. I told Ben I was so proud of him for offering her a piece of his pizza and singing to her on her birthday. He was just a smiling in the back seat.. 
      When we got to his house he charged out of the car and got his bike out of the garage and rode it all over the driveway and the sidewalks.. He was happy to be home..  He came into the house and saw that there was face painting markers on the table.. So he had me paint his face.. He loved it..~!  
I told him instead of wearing a mask for Halloween he should just have his face painted.. He is going to be Spiderman..
I made him pumpkin shaped sugar cookies today and I bought frosting and sprinkles to decorate them.. When his mom got home I showed her the cookies and she said that after she had supper they would decorate the cookies.. 
       It's almost 5 a.m. and I best get a couple hours of sleep.. Going to help Mrs. Wittenburg with her 2nd graders today.. I think I can fall back to sleep now..
       Have a Tiggeriffic Day~! ta ta for now from Iowa:)

2 comments:

JSpeas said...

Wow the moon is beautiful. Bennie is such a thoughtful little guy. Looks like you two had a great day.

Unknown said...

Spectacular moonscape!