Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lazy Daisy Day~!


Went to church this morning and sang all my favorite songs.. I love the singing. Pastor Jack's sermon this Sunday was right on target... at least for me.. He talked about that when we die we can't take any of our stuff with us.. I decided that the best thing I can do is go through my stuff and pass it on. I pity my children when I die,,they are going to say "What did Mom save this for?" I always think I will need something for a rainy day.. I heard from someone that if you don't use something for 6 months pass it on or get it out of your house. I have a lot of that. Well, what do you do with all the children't books you collected.. I love children's books. This week I'm going to try and take one room at a time and take everything out of the room and sort it all out.. Place into three piles: Keep, Pass On,, Throw away~! My brother sent me a big box of chicken/turkey wish bones.. There must be over 200 of those little/big wish bones. Now what does a person do with those.. When you open the box ~ it smells like chicken.. My sister thinks I should spray them with lacque and put them in caches for geocaching.(http://www.geocaching.com/). Can't put anything in a cache that has a food smell.. Raccoons will pry open the container and yum yum... But with lacque sprayed on them maybe the smell will be covered.

My friend , Carrol called me today and asked if I had any tomatoes.. I said "No". this year it's been so cold that and rainy the tomatoes have not grown very well. The peppers are going strong and the brocolli.. I think I must have a rabbit in the garden.. The tomatoes I do have there are little teeth marks on those tomatoes. Looks just like buck teeth that a rabbit has in it's mouth.. I think it looks so cool.

Ben will be here in the morning ready for a tractor ride. He loves the John Deere's that Grandpa Dee Dee has in the shed. Just open the door and he climbs on them like he owns them. The first time he went into the shed he had to have help getting up on those tractors. Not anymore.. Ben is 2 1/2 years old and has no fear of anything.. He runs instead of walking and is really busy. We call him "Rascal Shorts".

1 comment:

Carolina Trekker said...

cute Action Shot of Ben Ben.
He's an FMM..future mower man!

Fire up the burn barrel...she's cleaning out!!