Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pie Crust Hearts ~!

Ben is back with his Dad and I didn't get a chance to make the heart shaped pie crust hearts. So this evening since I already had the pie crust mixed up I decided to get the hearts made. I just rolled them out cut them with my heart shaped cookie cutter, sprinkled a little water on top and then sprinkled truvia sugar and cinnamon on top. I love sugar cookies but being diabetic I thought this might be better for Dave and I..

It was foggy this morning so it's not a clear picture. This is a Kestrel Hawk.. He kept diving back and forth from the pine tree to the Green Ash Tree trying to snag a bird that was in the lilac bush.. No breakfast for him this morning. He was so big and so beautiful... ~!

Here's Benny boy eating one of those big gum balls that you can get in those machines. He went to the bathroom so he could see it in his mouth. You can see just a little of his Mom (Tracie) laughing. It was really funny. When he chews one of these big gum balls it is really comical.. He just chews and chews and chews.. he doesn't stop until the gum is all chewed out.. Silly Boy~!
Have a Tiggeriffic Day~! Ta Ta For Now...

2 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I didn't realize you were diabetic I don't think. Those hearts seem like a great solution. Tortillas are really tasty cut in shapes and baked with cinnamon too :-)

JSpeas said...

Bennie is too cute. That kid is so curious.