Thursday, March 17, 2011

Good Morning~!

Not much time, Leaving for Hampton, Iowa for the Iowa Plowing meeting. Will be gone for 2 days . This August Iowa will be holding the National Plowing Matches in Belmond. So we have to get banquet meeting place found, check on the plowing site which will be in Belmond. 7 states will be involved.. The hotel for everyone to stay has been chosen so that part is taken care of,,busy busy time of year...
Tried to download picture of Ben with the mittens and slippers I made. goodness to be I can't find where they are.. Why is it so difficult to find something? Makes me very frustrated...
So when I get home, I'll tackle this and see if I can fiqure it out..
Have a great and tiggeriffic day~! ta ta from Iowa:~)

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Safe travels!

Laura~peach~ said...

have fun!!!!!

Dawn said...

Oh I hope you have a wonderful time. Safe and happy travels:)