Monday, April 26, 2010

Geocaching Today was Great~!


Went geocaching with my friend Diane, her geocaching name is 2gd4wds.. We found 5 today.. We had lots of fun walking on trails, jumping over creeks, dodging mud. Had to call my son Rich today ~we had looked for a long time for this cache.. He said "It's been archived".. Well that ended it for that cache.. Geocaching is such a great sport,,you can be your own search engine..
Saw lots of wildbirds today.. The Cardinal was telling us how pretty he was and then gave us a 'What Cheer' greeting.. The wildflowers are busting forth and looking quite pretty. Forgot my camera in the car.. rats~! Lilacs are in bloom along with Flowering Crab apple trees.. Didn't know that the crab apple trees were in 3 different colors.. My favorite was the bright bright pink. Lots of people running, riding bikes and using roller blades.. Plan on going geocaching on Wednesday and this time take my camera with me.

No comments: